Sunday, November 29, 2009

I live for the moments that takes my breath away.


Credits to Robin's camera.



TODAY WAZ PLAIN AWESOME!!


Went out with my 7PM girls + steph, amelia, jionghuai's sister, and yu he.


We wanted to sneak into Ninja Assassin becuz there's hot Joon in the movie + Rain's hot body. There waz like 5 underaged girls ( Which of course, included me )


Managed to sneak in after like a tedious process and my final conclusion is ....


They do not rate it M18 for nothing.


It was bloody gory! Like blood everywhere, splattering everywhere.


But everything's worth it .... Hot hot hot main characters * swoons *


Korean BBQ chicken after the movie, the teevee waz like playing Dream Concert so all of us sung along to it.


TODAY'S AWESOME. Can't wait for tmrw :D Chomp Chomp!


x

No comments: